Sunday, March 11, 2012

How could I let this happen????

I can't stop thinking about her. She consumes my every thought! I just cannot believe that she said no. I was so sure of myself! I love her with my entire being but it saddens me to know that  she fels exactly the opposite.
I am so distraught about this entire affair. I dont want to see or speak to anyone. I just want to be left alone in this depressed state of mine.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I'm sure you agree on just how wonderful and brilliant that woman is. 'tis truly a great loss. Well, seems like all you can do at this point is move on and never speak to her again! I am sure you can find... somebody. I'll comfort Lizzy throughout this whole ordeal. Don't worry about it. I'll take it from here.

    ReplyDelete